top of page

riverglen Group

Public·262 members

Banks and local courts could be responsible for the error, but usually it is the background checking company’s fault. I suggest you call the bank first and get more information about your account. Then, if they confirm that you have no negative records, you should get a police report from the local police office, to be sure that there are no convictions there. If you’re sure that you’re right and the bg check company reported inaccurate information, you have to dispute it, sending all the proofs from the bank and police office or court you have. If after the dispute letters, they don’t change anything, you can start a saferent solutions lawsuit and get the information corrected and even compensation if you win in the court.


Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page