top of page

riverglen Group

Public·276 members
Kasim Doronin
Kasim Doronin

R.I.P.D. 2: Rise Of The Damned(2022)

R.I.P.D. 2: Rise of the Damned was a surprise release in 2022 for a variety of reasons, with the biggest shock being the absence of Ryan Reynolds. Reynolds was the star of the original 2013 R.I.P.D., making it an odd choice to bring the franchise back nearly a decade later without its main character. However, there is an explanation as to why Reynolds doesn't appear in R.I.P.D. 2: Rise of the Damned, and it actually makes a lot of sense.

R.I.P.D. 2: Rise of the Damned(2022)

The R.I.P.D. sequel was such a surprise because the original film was a notorious box office bomb. The film was clearly going for a similar market to Men in Black, but it was far less successful. On a massive production budget of over $150 million, R.I.P.D. needed to fill tons of seats in order to make money. However, it was a critical and commercial flop, with R.I.P.D. getting panned by critics and only making $78.3 million. R.I.P.D. 2 shows that Universal thinks the franchise has some value, but not enough to warrant another star-studded blockbuster. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page